Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy couple of weeks + Rakeback!

Been extremely busy with football starting up again, weddings to go to, my little sisters 21st birthday, etc, etc... But im back so ill give a little cliff notes version of the poker since my last post.

Had to cash out a large portion of my roll to pay some bills so i was left with 500 on stars and apparently I still had 11 dollars on FTP. So i ran it up to $150 playing $5 HU sngs then started shortstacking 8 tables of 50nl and was only going to play AKs+,QQ+ which is what i did since i was playing out of my bankroll but i didnt think i would have the "run bad" i ended up having. First hand i played picked up aces on the button and when action got to me there was a raise to 3 a reraise and a call to 20 and i obv called my $15 and the original raiser reraised all in for like 100 and the other 2 folded so im in an $80ish pot with AA and he turns over QQ, HURRAAAAHHH....until the turn when a Q popped off, poo poo for me. One of the guys who folded said he had AQo to rub salt in my wounds....

On the session i lost KK to JJ, KK to AKs, AKs to 89s( ya he called a $20 reraise preflop and hits his straight on the river)and had aces cracked 2/3 times in only 500 hands....all in all of my all ins I won 2 lost 8, got it in dominating everytime except in one hand flipping my AKs vs JJ which i lost. my exected all in value was +$150 ended up dropping $90, leaving me with around $70 after clearing 2 $10 parts of my bonus.

BACK TO HU SNGS!

I decided that after I clear the bonus I simply cannot play on FTP anymore w/o rackback. Why not take a shot and ship them an email demanding RB and threatening them with missing out on 20k in rake the remainder of the year, whats the worst they can say no, okay ill keep playin on stars. Well they sent me an email saying they would pass me on to rakebackpros.com but basically indicated they would give me rakeback. After a week of hearing nothing and running my roll up to $350ish, i cashed out all but $50 since i had nearly cleared my entire bonus and had no desire to continue play on FTP after i cleared the remainder. Until yesterday, 2 days after cashing out, I get an email from RBP.com that i now have 27% rakeback on FTP!!!!!

Unfortunately, i have to find a way to get money back on after cashing out a check which i havent recieved yet, although ill probably just keep Hammering the $5 & $10 HU Sng's because ive been killing them. Ive had two different streaks of 11 and 18 wins in a row which is pretty sick and i did run fairly well, but the players are soooooo bad. I should really just stick to HU but it gets so boring after a few hours and i love PLO and NLHE but ive been running sooooo bad (although i havent played much PLO now that i think of it) ((lightbulb!!))

Time to make some money and workout before the girl gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment