Thursday, July 23, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Lets do this blog in in a quasi-list form. Decision/problem:

1. Poker Tracker no longer working, as in takes hours to load hands(used to be 10-20 min) and when its done, they arent showing up. So I have been 4 months w/o any HH software or HUD, I still dont use a HUD and I am still contemplating whether or not i want to basically same as my post on it a few weeks ago. So the HUD not a huge deal but the HH is hurting my game im sure, although its not a huge deal playing Heads up but it would help and especially for PLO.
Decision to be made: what software to get, PT3(heard still has bugs) or HEM (good an bad reviews)

2. Keep grinding up HU/SNGs...now that im done clearing my bonus' on FT and I now have rakeback, should I keep grinding out HU and HU sngs or should I switch to being a 2bb/100 PLO player and make more in rakeback but possibly less $$$ overall (still havent mastered PLO and playing on just one site I feel hurts my winrate for whatever reason). On top of that im still not comfortable with my bankroll as i still havent deposited since cashing out for VEGAS!!! although im proud of my BR management through the small stakes, even though it goes up at a snails pace compared to before.
Decision- prolly grind more HU then make the transition.

3....to be continued i just realised im supposed to meet my family for dinner in an hour and im running late, get back to this in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment