Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free money

So i got an email from Full Tilt say they value me as a customer blah blah blah here's $300(that's what i read anyway). I guess that's what i get for cashing out my roll after a heated email exchange which ended in them not giving me rakeback and me telling them to go to hell. I guess this is their way of giving me rakeback but i will most like cash most of it back out again, but this time ill leave some on for MTT's because they run some good ones occasionally.

also i wish i would have tried to cash out a couple days earlier b/c with all the frozen account bs and echecks/ checks bouncing, Stars is giving people money for their troubles( Ive heard anywhere from $100 to 10% of their total cashout) would have been nice....

Praying for 2x Vpp or better yet that ridiculous promo those anti-dental Brits got last month! Sorry all my English pals but I'm still a little bitter and stereotypes are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment