Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To HUD or not to HUD

I have been debating for quite sometime now on whether or not to start using a HUD while playing. On one hand I am completely against it because it gives players information that I dont believe they could accurately gather/use without it. On the other hand it seems as though a majority of players(excluding fish) are using them, so that puts me at a slight disadvantage or atleast levels the playing field more in their advantage.

So do i go against my poker morals( oxymoron i know) and start using a HUD, which i still feel ruin the games or do i just keep trucking along without it. Let me also say that I haven't been using my PT2 lately either b/c its so damn slow and I find it easier to just review HH after myself. I have been planning on upgrading to Holdem manager, but since ive been playing a lot of PLO it wouldnt really do me any good unless i also purchased the PLO manager.

More than likely ill make the switch sooner or later but im still undecided. Any thoughts would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment